The personal data that we treat in Finest Morocco Tour have been provided by the interested party and are being processed with their consent. The data may come from companies to which you gave your consent for the provision of certain services you previously hired.
Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for the data processing of clients or users of Finest Morocco Tour is granted to Lhoussaien Amzil, henceforth RESPONSIBLE and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on the protection of personal data,
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Treatment of your personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD personal data sent through the website and / or any other means of data collection, will be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent, so it is provided the following treatment information:
1.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The main purpose is to maintain a commercial relationship of service provision with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
– Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
– Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to you.
– Send curriculum vitae: participate in our recruitment processes.
2.- LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
These treatments are carried out based on the legitimate interest of the Responsible to offer its customers commercial information on products and services, the contractual relationship for the processing of shipments and orders and the consent given during the registration process to our newsletter.
3.- CRITERIA OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA.
We keep the personal data provided while the contractual relationship is maintained, as well as during the legal term in which any type of liability derived from this relationship may be demanded.
4.- COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation. The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance.
5.- USER RIGHTS
At any time the User can modify their preferences for commercial shipments, as well as exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, treatment limitation and portability in the terms provided in the RGPD, by ordinary mail to the address: Derb LakramTalaa Kebira 30000, Fes. Morocco or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In both cases the request must be accompanied by a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
In addition, if you do not wish to receive communications by e-mail, you can exercise your right to cancel and oppose by requesting your cancellation by electronic means, as well as through a link that you will have in each e-mail you receive.
The rights that are legally provided in the RGPD are:
- • Right of Access: You will be able to consult your personal data.
• Right of Rectification: You can modify your personal data when it is inaccurate or has modified it.
• Right of Suppression: You can request the deletion of your personal data at the time you want.
• Right of Opposition: You can request that your personal data not be treated.
• Limitation of the treatment: You can request the limitation to the treatment of your data in the following cases:
– While the challenge of the accuracy of your data is checked.
– When the treatment is illegal, but opposes the deletion of your data.
– When the RESPONSIBLE does not need to process their data, but the USER needs them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– When He has opposed the processing of his data for the fulfillment of legitimate interest on the part of the RESPONSIBLE, while it is verified if the legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail over his own.
• Right of Portability:(Available from May 25, 2018) You can receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided us, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
• Revocation of consent: The User shall have the right to withdraw the consent granted for the processing of personal data, at any time and through any of the channels indicated below, without affecting the legality of the treatments carried out on a prior to its withdrawal.
The user will have the right to withdraw the consent at any time and we also inform you of your right to file a claim with your the country Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that in the processing of your data are not being respected your rights or if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Information provided by the user.
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case that all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
– Social networks.
Finest Morocco Tour will use social networks as a means of communication and promotion of our services. In no case will we use the data for non-permitted purposes.
This company is not responsible for the contents, comments, opinions or information, own or of third parties, that users publish in our accounts created on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube etc. You can use our content for lawful purposes, as long as you mention your origin or author. Keep in mind that the use of social networks is conditioned by the privacy policies of each of them.
– Consequences of not providing your personal information.
The personal information requested is necessary to provide the contracted services or meet your requests, if you do not provide us with such information we can not provide the requested service.
To provide us with your personal data, a minimum age of 18 years is necessary.
Confidentiality and security of your data
The data obtained through the website and / or any other means, will be treated by the RESPONSIBLE person with absolute confidentiality, committing to keep secret about them.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR , for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
The legislation on data protection can be modified, so we strongly recommend that you regularly consult our Data Protection Policy.
We inform you that the website of Finest Morocco Tour does not support encryption and we inform that the information sent by the internet without encryption can be seen by other people, with the sending of our forms you accept the sending of information without encrypting.
Channels to contact the person responsible for data processing
For any doubt related to the present document of Treatment of Personal Data, the User may contact the RESPONSIBLE person through: