All bookings can be done via E-mail or by phone. Once we have received your requests, you will be answered within 24 hours following your orde, including: all detailed information about Tours, Excursions, Visits and prices.
• Children under 5 years, will be invited free of charge.
• Kids between 5 and 12 years old. Reduction of 30% from the total price.
DEPOSIT & FINAL PAYMENT
• In order to guarantee your booking, 25% of the total amount must be sent to us, and the remaining amount will be paid, once we meet, and before start your tour.
• make sure to send a copy of the wire receipt, after the deposit has been sent to us.
• complete name: Lhoussaien Amzil
• Code swift of the bank: BCPOMAMC
• Bank account:21111 391 74830024
• Code IBAN MA:101 550 21111 391 74883002450
• Bank address: Banque populaire du sud,succursale ouarzazate,Maroc
AMENDMENTS BY THE CLIENTS
Finest Morocco Tour and its great team will make all efforts in order to modify your arrangements, but we cannot guarantee it will be possible all the time, especially during a high tourist season. Some changes may require additional fees, which must be paid by the clients as a supplement.
If a cancellation is made by client, he should pay compensation to Finest Morocco Tour as a result:
• Between 14 and 7 weeks before departure: 10% of the total invoice.
• Between 6 and 3 weeks before departure: 30% of the total invoice.
• Between 20 and 10 days before departure: 50% of the total invoice.
• Between 9 and 1 days before departure: 80% of the total invoice.
• The day of departure: 100% of the total invoice.
Insurance is not included in our prices, so Finest Morocco Tour strongly recommends that all travelers are ordered to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance package, covering all cases medical emergencies such as: repatriation, cancellation, and for stay interruption.
For most visitors to Morocco, all that required is full passport valid for a minimum of six months after the day of entry into Morocco.
• Excursions, Tours and their progress can be changed without any notice, according to local imperatives .
• we cannot be held responsible for the following events : bad weather, strikes, war, social events, or other effects.